Yesterday you played agianst U17 Belize instead of U17 Montserrat that has pulled out of the Concacaf U17 boys qualifiers. How did it feel to switch to a new opponent when another has withdrawn from the tournament?
– We have no control of that situation. We prepared the team to play football an that’s what we did.
What can you say about yesterday’s math against U17 Belize?
– Yesterday’s match shows that we can match up with any team in this competition with hard work and dedication.
The match ended 1-1 and T. Joseph (P) scored the goal for U17 Dominica. Are you satisfied with that result?
– Yes we are satisfied with the results seeing that we were down and the boys fight back to tie the game and even got a chance to win it all.
What did you say to the boys after the match?
– Simple we I told them that we are proud of their performance.
Everyone is in shape for the next match agianst U17 Dominican Republic?
– No not everyone is in shape. The doctor had to check a few players after the game. So in the morning we will have a better picture.