On behalf of the Executive Committee of the Dominica Football Association, it gives me great pleasure to invite your club to apply for a license to participate in the football leagues and competitions organized under the auspices of the DFA for the 2022 football season.
Please note that for this year, there are no online forms to complete. However, all the requirements must be satisfied to be successful.
For the 2023 season, clubs desirous of participating in the various leagues of the DFA will be required to complete their entire registration process and transfer of players using the CONCACAF Comet Platform. Training in the use of this platform will be provided to all registered clubs later this year. More information will be given later.
Note that the first 11 requirements must be submitted as a single document. Requirements 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 must each be submitted as a separate document. (5 different documents)
Each document, except the Legal Declaration Form, submitted must be duly signed by the relevant personal and must be on club letterhead. In order for your club to receive the license, you need to satisfy the following requirements
- Club establishment date
- Date of last Annual General Meeting
- Proposed date for next Annual General Meeting
- Banking information
- Name of financial institution
- Account Number
- Appoint a qualified Head Coach to First Team (Concacaf or FIFA certification)
- Composition of the entire executive and contact information (phone and email)
- Names of teams attached to the club and names of qualified coaches for these teams
- Appoint a General Manager (Phone and email address)
- Appoint a Media Officer (Phone and email address)
- Appoint a Finance Officer (Phone and email address)
- Appoint a Marketing Officer (Phone and email address)
- Registration of First Team Players and Coaches (Date of birth and address are compulsory)
- Submit Budget for 2022 season
- Submit Legal Declaration Form by authorized signatory
- Submit Club ownership structure and control mechanism
- Submit Club statues or equivalent document
- Annual affiliation fee of EC$300 (Paid directly to DFA or other suitable arrangements for payment)
Also, please find attached the following document which must be completed and returned together with your application.
- The Legal Declaration Form. (Requirement 14)
All applications must be submitted to the DFA no later than Friday, 25th February, 2022.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information or clarification that you may need.
Thank you for your kind cooperation in this matter and we look forward to providing the necessary support.
DFA Club Licensing
Cc President, Mr. Glen Etienne
General Secretary, Miss Jarsmine Vidal
Technical Director, Mr. Jerome Bardouille
Club infrastructure form:
General club form:
Club youth development form:
Finance club form: