All registrations must be completed before 15th December, 2020.
On behalf of the Executive Committee of the Dominica Football Association, it gives me great pleasure to invite your club to apply for a license to participate in the football leagues and competitions played under the auspices of the DFA for the 2020-2021 football season.
In order for your club to receive the license, you need to satisfy the following requirements.
- The four online forms need to be completed.
- Club Infrastructure Form
- Club Youth Development Form
- Club Finance Form
- General Club Form
- The additional 11 requirements
- Appoint a qualified Head Coach to First Team
- Appoint a General Manager
- Appoint a Media Officer
- Appoint a Finance Officer
- Appoint a Marketing Officer
- Proof of Ownership or Contract/ Agreement for Stadium
- Confirm Registration of First Team Players and Coaches
- Submit Budget for upcoming season
- Submit Legal Declaration by authorized signatory
- Submit Club ownership structure and control mechanism
- Submit Club statues or equivalent document
Also, please find attached the following document which must be completed and returned together with your application.
- The Legal Declaration Form.
All applications must be submitted to the DFA no later than 15th December, 2020. Remember that the four online forms must be completed online and sent to the DFA at the email address above. The four online forms can be obtained on the DFA’s Website. All forms in hard copy format must be duly signed by the authorized members of the club.
Please do not hesitate to contact the DFA’s office for any information or clarification that you may need.
More information can be obtained from Clublicensing@concacaf.org
Thank you for your kind cooperation in this matter and we look forward to providing the necessary support.
Club Licensing Manager
Cc – President, DFA
Technical Director, DFA
Christina Sobers- Assistant Secretary/Treasurer
Club infrastructure form:
General club form:
Club youth development form:
Finance club form: